Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Drama

I am almost at 25,000. Almost halfway.

Yes, I know time is running out, but let me tell you, I've put on quite the burst of speed. Since I'm almost halfway, it means I especially must finish.

Things are going great. Ideas are coming to me out of the blue, and I like them. For example, there is a car explosion and I burn down my house. There is a pet turtle. This morning I killed my character's mother. It was awful; I was in Starbucks (I know, I know, I don't like them either) and I just decided that she couldn't stay in my story, but it made me really sad and concerned.

I'm getting to the point where I want to be writing four scenes at the same time because I'm afraid I'll forget what I want to happen by the time I get to write it.

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger Edward said...

Congrats for getting as far as you have. That's an accomplishment all on its own :)

Of course, if you were writing in Caribou, you might have killed off the Mother and the Father. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home