Sunday, October 01, 2006

Novel: finished

After working nine hours yesterday doing coffee things for Olivia's House without any kind of formal break and on only three hours of sleep, I finished my novel at Sparky and Clarks just before 10:00 p.m.
I was accompannied by the lovely Anna Luther, and we were both entertained by some really interesting music that included songs from "Phantom of the Opera".
The final work count was 50,020, but after that I added a lot of thank-yous and whatnot.
I realized maybe thirty seconds ago that I forgot to give it a title. I have one in mind that has nothing at all to do with the story, and that may have to serve as a temporary placeholder.
I did indeed add an alternate ending that involves tapeworms, but I feel that I did not do it justice, so there may actually be some editing already today.

In any case, there are pictures, except I forget how to post them here. And I went to bed last night at 11 something and slept until 9. Feeling gooood.

I am going to get my hair done as a present to myself, plus it needs a good trim anyway. So yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home