Friday, September 01, 2006

Nerd alert

First quote that popped up on my Google page this morning: "Never tell anyone that you're: writing a book, going on a diet, exercising, taking a course, or quitting smoking. They'll encourage you to death." ~ Lynn Johnston.

How appropriate.

I went to OfficeMax last night and bought a pack of black Pentel RSVP medium point pens and a super cheap notebook to be my chosen tools of the trade. I seriously spent about fifteen minutes trying to decide what I wanted to use.

And a confession time: I was still awake at midnight, so I started the first couple paragraphs of my novel. And I took it to work with me, in case I get down time.

30 days. 50,000 words. 1 new obsession.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lindsey Charlton said...

Good for you! I plan on starting mine before the party too. It's exciting. And the weather is perfect for my opening!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home